Pets Loyal 2 Vets 2017 Approved Corporate Fundraising Events
Pets Loyal 2 Vets receives a fair amount of fundraising event requests each year and we are very greatful to those companies who have chosen us as their 501 (c)(3) non-profit charitable organization to donate your proceeds to. We have also received requests from some smaller groups or individuals with the same requests but have not heard back from a couple of them after their event.
Pets Loyal 2 Vets frowns upon individuals or groups who use our name and or logo to promote a fundraising of any type and then we do not receive a donation or never hear from them again. All requests must be previously approved. To be listed in 2017 on this page, you must provide the following information:
- Contact us at least 60 days prior to your event to seek approval and acceptance
- In that email, A: please describe the event & location, B: potential turnout, C: reason why you have chosen Pets Loyal 2 Vets
- Been granted permission to our logo in your promotional materials with a finished product e-mailed to our office at least two weeks prior to your event
- A link on our logo back to our web site
- A contact person’s name, email address and phone number
- Anticipated time frame for sending your donation to our office
- A pdf of any flyers or posters emailed to us at least two weeks prior to your event for posting on our web site and social media
If your event is not listed on this page, then we have not yet received confirmation.
- May 18th: Women Veterans Gala on May 18th in Rochester, MN Jennifer Shumaker, Olmsted County Veteran Services Officetr Rochester, MN 55904 Phone: (507) 328-6355
- June 24th: Rochester, MN Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association MN 48-2, in conjunction with the American Legion Riders, Post 92, are hosting a PTSD awareness ride. All proceeds will go to Pets Loyal 2 Vets in hopes to get a service animal for a veteran in this/southern MN area! If you like to ride and want to show your support for our fellow Veterans, make this ride a priority. Ride registration is at 9am, on Saturday, June 24th at the MN Army National Guard, 1715 Marion Rd SE, Rochester, MN 55904. Contact: Tony Loecher 507-358-6389
- June 1 through July 31st a representative will be visiting all 26 Chuck and Don’s Pet Food Stores during theirt two month Awareness campaign.
- August 11 BRYAN MCDONOUGH AMERICAN HEROES GOLF CLASSIC This event will be held on Friday August 11th at the Oak Glen Golf Course.
- September 25th, AM 1280 The Patriot radio is hosting a Veterans Golf Tournament on Monday September 25th at the Deer Run Golf Course in Victoria, MN and Pets Loyal 2 Vets is the charitable organization beneficiary. For more information contact: Stacy Tourtin at AM 1280 ther Patriot at Phone: 651-289-4421
You may only use this logo if your event is listed on this page.